Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catered Wedding Desserts





I had a wonderful experience making wedding desserts for a lady named Marlene who got married this past Friday/Saturday. What a beautiful fall weekend for such a happy event! She was having a Tuscan themed reception so the desserts were done with Italy in mind. On the menu: Italian Wedding cookies, Lemon Ricotta Cookies, Powder Sugared Pizzelles, Chocolate Hazelnut drop Biscotti Cookies, Amaretti Cookies, Honey Hazelnut Tart, and Mini Chocolate Truffle Cups. I had one extra Truffle cup to taste test- Yum!

The pictures I have are of a mock up display I set out before I delivered the desserts. I didn't get a chance to see them set up at the reception, but if I get any photos I will post an update later.

Special thanks to my two wonderful assistants (Mom and brother Eric!) for helping me pull everything together. You both are awesome!

No comments:

Food For Thought...

Always approach love and cooking with reckless abandon. -Dalai Lama